Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My life with Holden

Hi again I want to tell you how my life is going with Holden. We have be getting along for the last week which is a record for us! I have cut back on arguing with him and actualy started listening to him but I don't know how long that will last. He has picked up on a new hobby where he follows me and trys to be like me but that doesn't work out so well all the time. Although he can be anoy ing at times I really think we can be good brothers inside!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hunter I am so proud of you for getting along with Holden,He Loves you and he wants to be just like you!!!! I know he gets on your nerves but it makes him feel good when you do things with him. If you are close with each other now then you will also be close when you get older and that will really be fun. I hope you have fun at the picnic today. You know how you like to do things with Harold and you are happy when he lets you go with him/ that is how Holden feels when you let him do thins with you. We are going ot come to your house Sunday at 1:00 we bought yu and Holden a surprise. Love GrandMa

    ReplyDelete