Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Me and the Mountains

Last Friday me and my grandpa went to the mountains and it was fun!We stayed at my aunt's house there.Their house is three stories high.We also went horseback riding and my horse's name was Casper.But the best part was when we went to Ghost Town and played alot of games with prizes.I won a wolf with a long tail.I really had a good time!


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see some pictures, sounds like Ghost Town was fun! I have never been there. Casper must have been a white horse! Glad you had fun and I know your family was glad to see you come home! Enjoy your summer break!

    Jackie and Dennis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE enjoyed having you in the mountains. You forgot to tell the part about beating Michael at pool and being chased by the ferocious dog. Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, glad you had a good time.
    Grandma Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter your slide show is soooo cool. You took some great pictures. Looks like you had fun! Have a good week!

    Jackie and Dennis

    ReplyDelete