Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mom's Surgery

As you know my mom had surgery because she had a hole in her eardrum.She has already had one surgery for the same thing.Now she is doing better except for aching pains every now and then.I am so glad that my mom is doing better!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hunter! WOW, you're as good as your mother with the blogging bit! I'm so glad she and Harold are doing good. They are both very special to me along with you and Holden. I sure miss seeing you guys all the time at the newspaper. You'll have to go to lunch with us again real soon. I'm very proud of you and all your good grades. You must get your smarts from your mother. She's very smart also. Take Care and tell everyone Hello!
    Sandy F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hunter, my name is Bobbi I went to school with your mom when she had her first ear surgery done. She was a trooper then as well. am really impressed with your blog, you are doing a great job with it!! Keep up the good work buddy.

    ReplyDelete